Thursday, February 2, 2023

 

Write Down What I Say To You..."I AM COMING AND MY REWARD IS WITH ME!"

3/22/19

The Lord woke me up at 4:30am, March 22, 2019 (Equinox) and told me, "Go write down what I say." I went to the computer, opened up a blank doc, and looked into my heart....I saw and heard in my spirit this message...
"Daughter... Examine yourself so that you may be found spotless. Seek me with all your heart for my yoke is easy and my burden is light. I will in no wise cast you out for you are the apple of my eye. Do not be troubled. Ye believe in me, believe also in what I say to you now. I am coming, and my reward is with Me. Trust not in what man has to say, but hear the Words of the Lord, for in them is life...life everlasting."
    Awesome! Praise God! Jesus is coming ANY DAY NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment