Thursday, April 4, 2019

Write Down What I Say To You..."I AM COMING AND MY REWARD IS WITH ME!"

3/22/19

The Lord gave me for the first time ever a word where He told me to write it down....it was March 22nd....here it is... "Daughter... Examine yourself so that you may be found spotless. Seek me with all your heart for my yoke is easy and my burden is light. I will in no wise cast you out for you are the apple of my eye. Do not be troubled. Ye believe in me, believe also in what I say to you now. I am coming, and my reward is with Me. Trust not in what man has to say, but hear the Words of the Lord, for in them is life...life everlasting." "
        And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me..." Rev. 22:12a At the end, He gave me an understanding to go back to bed to help my husband wake up.... Awesome! Praise God! Jesus is coming ANY DAY NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment