Saturday, February 4, 2023

Feast of the Lamb Preparation! The Holy Spirit is Moving Fast to seal the Body of Christ!

 

  Vision of working on preparing chickens to rotisserie, and I look to my right and see a long stream of fresh whole chickens ready to prep. disappearing into the distance (never ending).

   Next thing I know I am on skis and going fast down a slopped hill.  I am in a row of people.  To my right, I look to see a woman Pastor by the name of Lydia.  Her husband is the main pastor, and she is under him, yet works along side him.  She is zipping by us all going to the front of the line as fast as she can go hollering, "Hold on!  Let me get everyone sealed!"

 Possible Interpretation:

 The Feast of the Lamb food is beginning to be cooked and readied.

 The Holy Spirit who seals the Believers is working overtime and very fast to ready the Bride of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment