Sunday, February 19, 2023

RAPTURE FULFILLS THE CHURCH AGE. THE TRIBULATION STARTS ON FEAST OF TRUMPETS. CHECK IT OUT!


In 2019, the Lord said:
Equinox March 22, 2019 at 4:30am "I am coming and My reward is with Me"

April 6, 2019 (Barbara of GodsHealer7 was given this date) on this date, I got severe bradycardia when I would try to lay down to go to bed. I felt like the enemy said, "You will not make it to morning." I made it to the morning, and I called a couple my friends. They also had issues with heart and anxieties. I said, "Let's pray and ask the Lord every day, 'What happened on April 6, 2019?' "

After looking into my heart on April 13, 2019 and asking yet again... He said, "Season of My return. Satan knows his time is short." Later that day, the Lord said, "Satan has come down." I knew this to be the same verse....it led me to REVELATION 12:12

SO.....it is the Enoch calendar. Right?

Thus the Jubilee Year and the Shemitah year did NOT start last September, but is due to start this year in March/April. Pastor Mark Biltz said the TRIBULATION MUST START ON THE FEAST OF TRUMPETS or we have another 7 years to go before it can start....GUESS WHAT? it is NOT over!

IT IS COMING THIS FEAST OF TRUMPETS 2023!

Gill Broussard said it is literal for how Jesus will return. He said it has to be around PASSOVER!

PASSOVER 2023 is IRONICALLY between April 6 to April 13!!!!!!! GET IT APRIL 6-13!!!!!

IS THIS THE SEASON OF HIS RETURN a time when we LEAST expect it?

ONLY TIME WILL TELL!

No comments:

Post a Comment