Tuesday, February 7, 2023

WW3=Rapture! JESUS IS THE FOG OF WAR!

 WW3 = Rapture

Jesus will be the FOG OF WAR! Just like the 'Fog of War' that came down and stopped war back in the 1800's so will Jesus come in the Rapture and stop WW3 from causing ultimate devastation. One day, not long ago, I was joking around and said "weather of war." The Lord impressed upon me to look it up...I came to 'Fog of War.' The Lord gave me this understanding as a FINAL confirmation of this coming very, very soon. The first understanding of Jesus coming in the middle of WW3 was a revelation given by the Lord at midnight in 2015 (after fasting 3 days per month for 4 months straight). He showed me how WW3 will begin and how the rapture fits into it of where I live in Southern CA, north of the Mexican border. Since that day in 2015, I have had so many confirmations of going up when ballistic missiles begin to hit, I can hardly count! Day flash vision, night visions....it is coming and will happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment