Tuesday, February 28, 2023

TURN YOUR HEARTS TOWARD HEAV'N, WHERE YOU CAN'T GO WRONG

     


      I sensed I had had interactions with some black young people in a vision, and in the end, they were all singing about Heaven...together! 

      Two black young-looking women and three young men (5 total) were singing in beautiful harmony...

      As I was about to head out into my day, the Lord stopped me.  I sensed Him say, "Pay attention!"  I literally saw this group of young people singing as if I was watching a concert from the edge of the stage!  God made a specific phrase of the song stand out to me....

    "Turn your heart towards Heav'n, where you can't go wrong..."  

     I wish I could remember the whole song.  It was a beautiful style you'd hear Bill Gaither Band sing...


     Could this have been a future scene that will happen when under Christ's reign.  If so, it could have been the young people in their glorified bodies.  So perfectly and beautiful like the beautiful characters on Fortnite.  Or, they were angels....

No comments:

Post a Comment