Thursday, February 16, 2023

Will Angels Be Helping Us In The Days Ahead?

 I needed to get to a class.  A young man was there to help me.  He offered to have me come with him.  I readily accepted.

When we got to the entrance of the class, I said, “I need to get myself ready”  The guy said, “No, you don’t need to, unless you are not happy with how you look.”   A mirror was on the wall to the right of the door.  I looked at myself in the mirror.   I thought, “Oh, I look okay.”

So, the guy went in and I followed.  The teacher was already speaking to the class.  I noticed all sorts of languages were being spoken around me.  Lots of people were there.  Some were hurriedly getting seated as we were.  The guy saw two seats, and went for it.  They were cramped, so I motioned to him to go ahead and sit, and I would just sit where I was in the back.  He went ahead and sat where the two seats were.

Suddenly, a lovely young man and woman turned around to me speaking a language I didn’t know, and offered me a notebook.  I gladly accepted it.  When I realized I needed a pencil, one of them offered me a pencil.  I said, “Thank you.”  

The teacher began teaching in English.  I realized there were interpreters.  I noted some people were not sitting down and getting in the way of the white board in front of the class.  I tried to motion them to sit down.  I tried to get their attention.   It seemed not to work…


  Then it was over.


Are we going to have angels helping us more from now on?


No comments:

Post a Comment