Tuesday, September 25, 2018

YOU LIVED! YOU DIED! YOU'RE COMING BACK AGAIN!

Dreams from 3/20/18...

It was a field trip I believe to the mountains...snow.  I said I didn't care about snow...I had no interest anymore it seemed which is not like me.  I was going with one of my kids...Remington I think.   I was struggling to get ready to go, and I was afraid I'd be late.  I looked at the clock and it was 8 oclock.   I was in a bus, and I was looking around for a light switch, but could not find one.  I think I finally did, and was able to put on base, and eye liner.  But when I looked back at the clock it was almost 8:15, and I knew I'd better go.  I got out and began to run, but I realized I was hungry!  I began to contemplate if I should go back and get snacks, but in my spirit, I heard, "Can't you fast breakfast and lunch?"  I knew I could, but I really didn't want to...

  I seemed to be at a place...the bus full of kids now?   A song started, and was coming from a window, and I knew I knew it, but not very well.  I knew the tune more than the words...when I woke up from this dream, I was singing the tune.   I kept repeating it trying to form words, and I asked the Lord "What is the name of this song?"  He put on my heart..."You lived, You died...Your coming back again!" and then I knew exactly where I could find the song...in my guitar music!  It's called "All The Earth Will Sing Your Praises"


  YOU LIVED, YOU DIED....You're Coming Back Again!   AMEN!





No comments:

Post a Comment