Monday, September 24, 2018

THE PUSHING STAGE HAS BEGUN! Get ready...the baby is about to be born!

 9/24/18

     Last night, I had some pain in my neck area that I knew could interrupt my sleep, but I told the Lord that I would not take medication for it just in case He had something He wanted to say to me. GUESS WHAT?  He did!
      Around 6am, I became aware of what the Lord had shown me (I can't say I actually woke), and I began to process it in my heart.  As I rehearsed with the Lord what He had shown me and said to me, I knew I needed to get up and write it down, but I just said, "Lord, please just help me get the understanding of it."  For the next hour, I kept on processing this information, and the main understanding that came?  That we are in the PUSHING PHASE of the delivery (of the church)!
     The vision had parts to it.  I can only grasp specific scenes as I did not get up and write it down, but one of the scenes was of a lady delivering her baby.  She was pushing, and someone was there to catch the child.  The scene was that of an ordinary home birth, however, she was on the ground, not in a bed.
     Next, I was looking at a woman's pregnant stomach that was covered in off-white clothing, and being told it was time for the birth of the baby.  I processed within that she was too small in size to be ready to deliver, so I said, "No, she's too small."  At that moment, that stomach I was looking at was MINE!   As I looked down on my slightly bulging abdomen, I heard a male voice say, "Yes, it's time!"  Suddenly, my belly went large to the size of a 9 month pregnant woman when she is ready to deliver.  Trust me, it was a bit odd, but I am a Registered Nurse, so I guess the Lord felt He could go this way with me...
       I am not sure if there were other scenes, but the main point I came to  when I woke at 7am was that we are in the final stages of delivery...the PUSHING stage!

No comments:

Post a Comment