Monday, September 24, 2018

Is Jesus Dressing You For The Feast of the Lamb?

6/5/18

Here is my dream...
   I had a late afternoon event that kept me from getting ready, and I was going to wear a certain dress that was bland.  I had just found a pair of shoes to match it, when my hubby said I should not wear that dress.  He then either gave me a dress or told me what to wear.  It was a beautiful royal blue with jewels all over it.   A form fitting bodice too!   My body was able to fit in it...I had a nicely shaped body.
  I pondered that I would need my smooth black high heals to go with it.  My husband said to me that I better hurry.  It was close to starting, and there would be a long line.

   Once again time is very short when I am getting ready, and I am not quite done.   Maybe God is saying that there is just a little more for me to do before He returns for His Bride.   Not much though...

No comments:

Post a Comment