Monday, September 24, 2018

3:12:18 dream

3/12/18

From what I can remember, it started with me laying my purse down a couple yards from me.  I am at my car, and I seem to be battling the Holy Spirit who is warning me to go get it because someone could quickly grab it, but I talk back and say I am just going to look away and do something before I get my purse.  I turn my head for a moment, and then look back and my purse is gone!  I look to the left where the commotion is, and a guy is running to some stairs with my purse in his hand, and I run after him.  I grab him, and at the bottom of the stairs he falls to the ground, and I am over him thinking...what do I do to this guy?  I demand that he give back my purse, and he does with a cowardly, sheepish reaction.  I feel like I should give him something for giving back my purse without a fight, and I think of money, but then I realize I need to share the gospel with him.  I begin to tell him about how to be saved ,but realize he doesn't even know who Jesus is!  So, I begin to tell the story of Jesus and how he died on the cross.
     Not sure what happens after that, but I get back to where my car is and look over to where my purse had been stolen.  A girl is there who told me she kept an eye on my car for me, so it would not get stolen.   I am so appreciative that I consider giving her money, and how much.  At first I see a $10 bill in my wallet, but I consider that that is too much, and then I see a $5, but it's too little...so I decide $8 and she seems to be please with this number.
    The next scene is that I am aware that I am at my job, and someone comes to inform me of a meeting I must attend.  I tell them I will be there in a minute.   I don't remember what I was doing, but I finally proceed to this meeting.   They realize I am there, and say they can begin now.   I realize it's a dialysis center (FYI, in the past, I worked as a dialysis nurse), and they begin talking about how they have to do things differently so everything will go smoother.  The scheduling of people and how the machines are set up, etc.  I got a close up look at my new schedule...


No comments:

Post a Comment