Sunday, September 2, 2018

Moses goes off to free the Israelites

 8/28/18

I was with other women who were concerned about making sure they said goodbye to their husbands who were going off to war. As I grappled with their disappointment, I looked over to see a man walking quickly down a corridor passed us, and I was given understanding that it was my husband. Then I heard his last name spoken out loud...."Foreman!" This was a young college-aged man that my kids know, and his first name...can you guess? MOSES! I began to chase after him to catch up to him so I could say good-bye, but next thing I knew I was sitting down in the cafeteria because I had not caught up to him. I was resting and others were around me. In came 'my husband' and gave me a quick farewell kiss. It was not sensual...just the understanding of what he was doing..saying goodbye to leave to go to war. I turned to those around me and made a loving statement of how kind he was! Then it was over.... I looked up Foreman, and it means this... a worker, especially a man, who supervises and directs other workers.

No comments:

Post a Comment