Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Are You Standing in Grace and Peace, Ready To Go See Jesus?

5/29/18

   I had a dream where I was going to be married to my husband.   A ceremony was about to commence and may have even done so, but somehow, when we began to eat at the reception, I realized I was not dressed appropriately for it.  I ran off to go get in a wedding dress, make-up, etc.   When I came back, I said I was ready now, but then I looked around and noticed that many of the people had left.  I was devastated!

   When I woke  I processed with the Lord about what it meant, and He put on my heart that I was worrying that my faith had to do with more than just grace.  I felt I needed to be perfect with works.  God was trying to show me that I just needed to enjoy life...loving, living and being me!  He needs me to rest in Him, and not fret over petty stuff.

    I went back to sleep, and I dreamed that I had to get all my stuff out of my parents home, and where ever else, and get it all to my new destination after being married.  I was given understanding in my dream that it would take forever to get this done.

When I woke...

No comments:

Post a Comment