Sunday, September 8, 2019

April 13, 2019 'SEASON OF MY RETURN. SATAN KNOWS HIS TIME IS SHORT." Rev 12:12

 4/13/19


I was asking the Lord along with a couple of my friends, "What happened on April 6, 2019?"  The Lord answered me as I looked into my heart on April 13, 2019....He said...

     "SEASON OF MY RETURN. SATAN KNOWS HIS TIME IS SHORT!"

   As the day went on, He led me to look at Revelation 12:12

                  Therefore rejoice, you heavens
    and you who dwell in them!
But woe to the earth and the sea,
    because the devil has gone down to you!
He is filled with fury,
    because he knows that his time is short.”

  This is BIG guys!  Very direct and clear!   Later on July 17, 2019, the Lord confirmed to me we were in the final year...the betrothal year!  The year that the Groomsmen are being sent out to the Bride before the Groom comes saying, "BEHOLD THE BRIDEGROOM COMETH!"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment