Monday, September 9, 2019

Abortion - A call to prayer!



       Dreams about abortion, an abortion clinic that encourages girls to not have abortions.  The first one was of a girl choosing whether or not to use the abortion pill.   She was around me at a group event, and I believe I was trying to encourage her not to do it, but in the end it was confirmed she did.  The next dream, I was working as a nurse in a clinic, and my job was to council girls to not have abortions.   When I woke, I prayed for God to intervene for all these girls, and to save many babies.  I just figure at least at this time, God wants me to pray for him to strengthen these pregnancy care centers fighting for the lives of babies.  Also to pray for ACLJ who is fighting to overturn abortion laws.

No comments:

Post a Comment