Friday, September 27, 2019

HAVE YOU BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH A DISEASE THAT COULD TAKE YOUR LIFE SOON? WELL, JESUS IS COMING BEFORE IT CAN!

9/23/19

I woke with a vision of having walked behind a partition in a room.  I had been in a waiting room.  The doctor came up to me, and handed me a paper that said AIDS.  I assumed this was a test that was completed on me, and I had AIDS. 
I responded with no fear as the normal person would which tells me that the understanding of this is NOT in the physical realm, but in the spiritual realm.  I contemplated and said, "How would I have gotten AIDS?"  I kept trying to figure it out, and I said to myself.  "Well, I am an RN."  Then when no answer came, I said the the doctor, "It doesn't matter because Jesus is coming!" 

In my understanding, I knew that this would not kill me before Jesus came to take me out.

 Then I woke.

No comments:

Post a Comment