Friday, September 27, 2019

YOUR PART IN THE PLAY OF LIFE IS IMPORTANT TO GOD!

9/26/19

  I was in a play, and I don't remember what went on during the play, but I remember processing what my part was in it.   I had a comment that I was to make in this play.  I thought it was unimportant, so I didn't take it seriously as I thought it was a minor part.  However, when it came around, I was the 'end' of the play.  It was a statement to the fact that Jesus was coming now.  It had been the most important part of the play!
My part had been very important, and I felt like I should have said it with more assurance, so I apologized.  However, the director said I did fine. 

  We are all thinking that our part in this life is minor compared to those around us, but it isn't!  It is VERY important to our Lord and Savior!   Put your head up and move when the Lord said move!  Know that the plan He has for you could not be played by any other.   Do not be discouraged!


No comments:

Post a Comment