Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Vision of Earthquake & Falling Land

VISION of EARTHQUAKE & LAND FALLING

The two exchange students from France, Sacha and Lily, were back in our home.  I heard Sacha talking excitedly about simple stuff that teens talk about, but I do not remember exactly what it was.  I noticed right off that her English was amazing!  She could talk so well. At some point, I became kind of befuddled that they were there, so I asked Sacha why they came back to visit.  I didn't get an answer, and it seemed like they were about to leave.  I realized I needed to share about Jesus with them before they left, so I began to speak to Sacha about who Jesus was, what He did on the cross and how to receive Him
Sacha seemed to say she understood, but seemed timid and began to slink away under an innertube. 
At that time, I realized we were in a pool with lots of people around us..She disappeared into the crowded pool, and I could not find her.  So I began to get out of the pool.  At some point I realized I had turned around to face the pool.  I was near a hand rail, and my hand was on it.  I began to feel it shake.  As the earth began to shake around me, I thought of how California had been having more earthquakes lately.   Everyone around me began to notice and get concerned.  I stood there holding onto the rail.   The earth began to shake harder, and more intense like I have never felt before.  The land was doing strange things too...it was rippling, bending and maybe even breaking up.  But then I noticed that something odd was beginning to happen.  I sensed that the sky was beginning to wobble.   My visual field could see it as I looked up towards the mountains, sky and trees. Then I sensed a feeling of my body wanting to come off the ground....like an elevator that is descending too fast - the earth/land was falling.  I looked over and saw an old man get propelled into the air and fly forward.   The sense of coming off the ground seemed to worsen.  I began to get fearful and cried out to the Lord to help us all.
   Then I woke.  It was so real!  A pole shift?  Or was it the land falling or sinking?

No comments:

Post a Comment