Saturday, September 3, 2016

IT IS ENOUGH! THE HOUR HAS COME!

  This morning, Sept 3rd, 2016,  I began to talk to the Lord, and asked Him to lead me to what He wanted me to read....

   Usually, the Lord puts a passage on my heart to read, but this time I felt impressed to just open to whatever passage and read it, so I did. It opened to...

Ezekiel 37-38  Israel in their land and war of Gog and Magog  

   After reading this, I didn't think too much about it, but that it fit for the times we were in, so...

   I stepped away to help my family get some things done, then sat down again to read from the Word.   I went to open the Word, and it fell open to Mark.  I almost turned the pages to look for a different book to read, but the Lord impressed upon me not to, but to read Mark.  My eyes fell to a heading that mentioned the Lord's supper (Mark 14:22-25).  I felt the Lord impress on me that this feast had some correlation to the Feast of the Lamb. So, I read it, and in Mark 14:25 it states, "Assuredly, I say to you, I will no longer drink of the fruit of the vine until that day when I drink it new in the kingdom of God."  Wow!  
  When I looked down again, my eyes came to... "'Could you not watch one hour?"  Mark 14:37  As I read on, I was given an understanding I had never come to before....Jesus came to the disciples THREE times...3 times they failed Jesus, but after the third, He said...

 "It is enough!  THE HOUR HAS COME!" 

    I felt like the Lord was saying to me that Israel is in their land, the war of Gog and Magog is coming.  We are going to be having the Feast of the Lamb.  The three opportunities for us Believers to pray and intercede for our Nation is up, and we have failed Him!  It is enough!  The hour has come! 


   May God keep you safe in this hour!


No comments:

Post a Comment