Monday, September 12, 2016

AMERICA IS ABOUT TO BE TAKEN OUT! THE NEW WORLD ORDER IS ABOUT TO BE USHERED IN!

Pay attention to what the Lord says, not to the translations of the Believers.  Look at others visions that seem to confirm yours, and notice what has been said by God that unifies....you will see it!

     Three of us Believers posted TODAY with understanding that America is about to be no more.  Look to see the unity...even the biblical verse that came on my heart Isaiah 41:10 "...I am with you..." is stated by Lauren! 
     Don't get shook up about Jason's certainty of the season (festival) for the rapture, but take it to the Lord for His confirmation one way or the other...

     If the Rapture is due to happen early in Revelation, then don't knock it!  God is speaking to the shepherds of today!  It is all going to come to pass and will pass quickly!
When the Lord led Jason to say 'Abraham Lincoln and George Washington are being taken out,' I think it meant something more to do with America.  I believe America is about to be 'taken out.'   The New World Order is about to be ushered in.  NOTE from 2017:  I sense that America was taken out when our internet was given away by Obama. I believe he sold America out to the UN too!

I say this because if you unify what the Lord told me this morning, "All that is found in the book of Revelation will come to pass," with what the Lord said to Jason and Lauren, then Revelation 6:2  is about to happen...  "I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest."

AMERICA IS GOING INTO CAPTIVITY. OBAMA WILL STAY. by Proving Truth with Lauren

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QU4mYn3w7c

  America stands in the way of the Anti-christ, and I believe with all my heart that the plans to take her out are starting today whether behind doors or out in the open!


  Stay close to the Lord!




No comments:

Post a Comment