Monday, September 12, 2016

ALL THAT IS FOUND IN THE BOOK OF REVELATION WILL BEGIN TO COME TO PASS!

Before I woke this morning, Sept. 12, 2016,  I was led in a vision by the Lord to read something backwards.   In this vision,  I looked down toward something in front of me.  I did not see anything in front of me, yet as I spoke, it was as if I was reading.   I was aware that I was reading backwards from the bottom of the page towards the top.   As I stated each word, I could see each word materialize before me, yet I felt this statement was being revealed to me like a subliminal message...

     "All that is found in the book of Revelation will begin to come to pass."

      When I awoke, the understanding resonated in my heart that TODAY all that is in the book of Revelation will start happening!  It was a statement made for this very day!

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."  Isaiah 41:10

No comments:

Post a Comment