Monday, December 11, 2023

Wolves (Evil Men) Coming Against His Children? Road Disturbances To Abduct His Children? BEWARE!

    


      At 1am this morning, Dec. 11th, I had to be awakened by my husband.   I was having a nightmare, and crying out for help in my sleep!

     I was in a dark place with a house behind me.  I saw no lights in the windows.  The house was dark.   I had a gun.   I heard howling, and then I saw a wolf coming towards me, then another and another!   I could not aim the gun and shoot.  

     I was stepping back towards the door of the house.  I knew I couldn't fight a pack of wolves.  I began crying out for help because I could not get to the house in time.  At that moment, a male lion came up between me and the wolves.   My perception at this moment was wolves and a lion were coming against me, but when I think about it, the lion was not aiming at me.

     I think if my husband had not heard my vocal cries and woke me up, I might have seen the lion protect me!   Was the lion,  The Lion of Judah?   The Lord Jesus coming to protect me?  I am sure He heard my cries too!


    8am,  Dec 11th, I had another powerful, scary dream!  

    I was driving down my normal driveway.  I got to the bottom of it, and noticed a car angled sideways, blocking the way.   Their trunk opened up and stuff fell out.   A car behind me came up very eager to get by, so I felt led to get out and help the car in front of me put their stuff back in.  The third car finally squeezed through and went on their way.

    Next thing I know is I am being kidnapped!  Not sure exactly how, but they took me to a house literally next to my home.  I saw my husband out, and I tried to scream to him to help me before they shoved me into the car, but he didn't hear.   The crazy thing is I was being held right near my own home, and no one knew where to look for me!  Honestly, I don't remember how it ended, but I do believe I got away somehow. 


                  *************************************************************


    Translation?   I do believe we need to pray for protection for people, esp. His children, when they find themselves in these situations.   

No comments:

Post a Comment