Wednesday, August 9, 2023

"Who Will Join Me and Ready Themselves For August?"

 


   I haven't had a moving dream in awhile!  I can still visualize it, so I it was pretty powerful!  I totally knew when I woke it was from the Lord.

  A Man was standing up on an elevated stage in the middle of a huge crowd, and I mean HUGE!  As far as my eye could see... unending people!  This Man was playing a beautiful guitar ...looked like an electric one, but the sound was soothing, and not rasty in nature.

  He called out, "Who will join Me, and ready themselves for August?"  That month AUGUST stood out to me, because we had just entered this month.  I recognized this fact during this dream.

   A couple of men came forward and played a tune on the guitar without taking it from this Man.  I knew they were complying to this Man's request.

   I just stood and watched. 

   Then the dream ended.


   What do you all think this means?  Is Jesus calling us all to ready ourselves to follow Him and fulfill the final move of God?  Is the worst coming along with a revival?   Is Jesus calling all the workers into the Harvest?  I believe so!

No comments:

Post a Comment