Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Chaos In The Blood Bank. Is America About to be Bloodied? The place of safety? God's Arms of Protection found in Jesus?

 


   I am at a medical place to give blood.  Chaos is ensuing in there.  Tubes everywhere.   Very few techs on hand to put in needles.  My dad is worked on, and donates.   He leaves before me.  

   I finally begin to mention how I had an appointment.  It was almost an hour late!   Finally a young woman walks up to me.  I see the set up for dialysis, not what they do in blood banks. I offer my right arm and she puts in two needs.   They are not put in securely.  I mention it, and as I do, one needle pops out.  I see the blood filled plastic tubing, and I know I will lose a lot of blood if they don't get it going again, so, I offer my left arm.

  Oddly, blood isn't spewing out of my right arm like I would have thought.  I begin to reach over to plug it, but I realize they are trying to put in another needle into my left arm!  So I try to get my husband to put his finger there.  He can't figure where to put his finger.  I remember feeling some frustration that he can't.

  I am now with both arms held out ...a needle in each arm.   The end.


  Same morning, I have a vision of something dark trying to get us.  We all ran into the place of safety, but Scarlet had not done so.  I saw her as a little girl.  Playfully, ignorant of the danger.  I am telling her to hurry to the place of safety.  She laughingly moves towards the darkness.  Right before I woke, she turned and began hurrying to that place of safety.  I am not sure if she made it or not before I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment