Tuesday, May 14, 2019

THE TRIBULATION STARTS NOW!

WE WILL HAVE SUPERNATURAL ANGELIC PROTECTION!


5/13/19

   TWO VISIONS OR DREAMS GIVEN BY THE LORD...when I heard the final statements, I knew they were the Lord speaking!

  First dream/vision...

      My dad was sharing an uncanny situation with me that happened to him...He said a person was helping him (I think it was with his car under the hood).   He said he turned away from the person to look under the hood, and then turned back to talk to the person and the person had disappeared.  He said, "Maybe it was an angel?"  I said, "Oh yeah!  Like the man carrying just a metal chicken from the Foothills Rummage sale who spoke to (my husband) and I about sprouting BARLEY to feed to our chickens.  Maybe, I'm suppose to use barley for my chickens!" I got the understanding from the Lord, "There will be more ministering angels around you."  Then I woke with that statement ringing in my ears...

Then I went back to sleep and had another powerful dream...

     I saw a scene of a small group of people all standing/sitting as if at a conference, but the focus was on two shinning metal beings standing in front of the crowd.   They were obviously not human, but someone between them very adamantly said,"THE TRIBULATION STARTS NOW!"  as he very intensely makes a gesture with his arm and hand as he points towards the ground.
    The next scene, I am in a home, and an electrical storm is descending upon the house!  I am  looking outside a window of this home, and seeing bolts of lighting flashing all the way to the ground and striking everything outside, yet no rain.
     This home doesn't look like my own home, but it is just as cozy and inviting, however, I begin to feel fear of what it will do to me!   Everything these bolts are hitting are disintegrating! Suddenly, I get an arial view of outside the home, and I see a beautiful, yellow glow surround the house, and I see that it is angelic protection!   I hear, "You will be protected!"

No comments:

Post a Comment