Saturday, May 18, 2019

Glimpse of Heaven...walking on water over a Koi Pond!




I was looking down on my feet as I was walking on water in a large pond.  Every step was as if the water became see-through stones.  Under the water was huge colorful Koi.  I reached down, and the Koi came up to me desiring to suck my fingers. 
When they sucked my fingers, their mouths were big enough to take all my fingers in at the same time!  Their mouths were almost baseball size!  I desired to get in the water, and as I felt this, I began to sink into the water, but I did not feel the water as if the water temp was the exact same as the air.  I was up to my waist, and then I woke.   The most amazing feeling enveloped me...not earth-like.  Heavenly...I lay there and just basked in the beautiful feeling...

No comments:

Post a Comment