Friday, May 17, 2019

JEWISH NATION HAVING BIRTH PAINS, and THE CHURCH IS ABOUT TO BE DELIVERED!


5/17/19

 This morning I sensed the Lord had shown me visions in the night, so I asked Him if there was anything He wanted me to remember...suddenly, this vision came upon my heart...

I am looking at a young woman sitting in a mall setting or restaurant as the seat she is in is more like a wood booth you'd find in a restaurant.  She suddenly begins to have intense back pain, I realize that she looks pretty far along in her pregnancy, but not sure if she is ready to deliver.  I begin to pray for her and lay hands on her calling the pain to stop in the Name of Jesus, but it doesn't seem to ease.
She slides off her seat towards me, and does a squat formation with arms holding onto the booth seat as if getting ready for birth.  I am actually a bit concerned thinking, "No, this has to stop. It's not time for her to deliver!"  At that moment, she says she is going to throw up.  I run over to get a towel, and I bring it up to her and she barfs into it.
I begin running through the mall carrying this rag full of barf trying to get some help from people who are oblivious to what is going on.  Somehow, in the end, I realize it is actually her dress that is all grossed up due to the barf.   I get it washed out and cleaned, but not sure how it's actually done.  I look at it, and it's pristine clean, and I just accept the fact that it was washed in a washing machine.  I walk through the mall again trying to find the woman to get her dress back to her. 

 No thought of her being naked till the vision was over...

I sense it has something to do with both the Bride/Body of Christ about to be caught up/birthed to Heaven, and the Jewish Nation going through birth pains and suffering right now.   I sense when we are gone, the Jewish Nation will dawn on new clothing/salvation in Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment