Monday, June 11, 2018

The Line vs The Catered Food 6/8/18

   This dream came during a nap on day 3 of my food fast.   Was this that caused this dream or does it have some significance?  Not sure...

   I was standing in line that was in the middle of a large room where there was food everywhere being attended to by servers.  It was as if I was at a catered event.
   One of my family members was with me, but they left the line.   I did not feel the line had anything to do with the catered feast around me, and I did not feel the need to eat, yet as I looked over at the lady serving the fruit, I became intrigued.  I got out of line and walked over to her.  I realized I had lost my spot in line, but it didn't seem to matter.
   Each food was being manned by someone, and the feast seemed so exquisite!  Something for those who are rich.   Upon approaching the lady who was serving the fruit, I noticed it was in a set of 3 tiers, and she was pouring syrup on each tier of fruit.  I asked if any of them were cherries, but I saw that it was blueberry, and other flavors.  She said, "They all blend together," as if that made it better.  It looked really good, so I asked her if I could have some.  She said, "It's on the house!" 
  As I walked around, I saw Todd, from It Is Finished.  I believe he acknowledged me.  After eating up the dish of fruit that seemed to be exactly what I had wanted...cherries... I went back for more cuz it had tasted so good. 
   She once again said to me, "It's on the house!"  Next, I came across my brother-in-law, and he was laying back relaxed on a long cushioned bench that curved around a center circle display.  I attempted to sit near him and he seemed okay with it.  I did a move with my hands, and he jerked his leg back as if I had intended to hit him.  I was kind of taken back, and told him I had not intentions to hurt him.  Then it was over...I woke up.
   The feast was lovely...

 No understanding yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment