Friday, June 8, 2018

Destruction Like Contractions Upon A Woman In Labor! 6/8/18

Are we already seeing the destruction talked about in I Thessalonians?  I believe so!

During my recent 3 day fast on June 6-8,  I felt led to read the passage of the Word of God that included I Cor. 15:52, and as I read it, the Lord put on my heart to go to I Thess. 5.... 


 As I read this chapter, a portion of verse 3 popped out at me, and the understanding flooded upon my heart!

There is a part of I Thessalonians 5:3 that many have not payed attention to...


 "For when they say, "Peace and Safety!" then sudden DESTRUCTION comes upon them,
 AS LABOR PAINS UPON A PREGNANT WOMAN, and they shall NOT ESCAPE."


I believe we are in this time frame.....destruction as labor pains (contractions) upon a woman.  Contractions come and go...


Two things happened before devastation began to ramp up in an unusual way...


1)  August 21, 2017...The Great American Eclipse (many believers, including myself, got a word from the Lord of '911')
2)  September 21, 2017...The UN International Peace Conference dubbed "Peace and Security" took place...


Then began the destruction that has come in waves since these two events occurred...
Hurricanes, CA fires, Tornadoes, Earthquakes, and now Volcanoes…Plus, people have not been able to escape these disasters…


No comments:

Post a Comment