Wednesday, June 20, 2018

IN THE NAME OF JESUS YOU CANNOT TOUCH ME!

6/18/18

  This one will just blow your mind!   Here is the dream....vision?

   I am in my home near the hall in the entry way.   I am actually part of what is happening...not watching myself.    People who look like The Walking Dead are coming up at me.   I am not afraid, and very courageously stating, "In the Name of Jesus you cannot touch me!"  and "In Jesus Name, you will NOT touch me!"   As I claim this out loud, they stop in their tracks and turn away from me.   Some of them came up VERY close, but that is when I would state the second phrase I mentioned with strong authority to my voice, and they never scratched or tried to bite me, but would almost bump into me and then turn away....

    This is still very clear in my heart, so I believe it was a vision!  Thus, it is literal.   Anyone think of a verse that this lines up with?   These walking dead I believe are demons, and in the Name of Jesus, demons must obey.  Just as Jesus did, we can do likewise!  Stay strong believer, and DO NOT FEAR!   The Lord gives us weapons that are from the spirit realm, and the NAME OF JESUS & HIS BLOOD are two very powerful weapons!

No comments:

Post a Comment