Thursday, April 12, 2018

Two dreams early morning of 4/12/18

My husband and I had to go pick up Scarlet Rose.  We got in the car, and started driving, but apparently, we had gone to sleep or at least my husband had.  I suddenly realized we had probably passed the pick up spot as it seemed to have been a longer trip than it should have been, and I attempted to awaken my husband, but it was really hard to wake him!  I kept urgently prodding him until finally he awoke.   We began to look around to see where we had come to...


I had gotten some fish.  One was very large.  After someone had put them in our tank, I came to the tank only to see the large fish struggling to breath, having to take his head out of water to get his tail wet, and then his face back in with his tail either scrunched or sticking out of the tank.  He was really in dire straights!  I went to my husband and told him we needed to get this fish to a home asap where he could be properly taken care of, and my husband said yes with an immanency of like tomorrow.   I processed thinking about a place like the zoo or a place where there were huge tanks where he could swim around in...the ultimate paradise for a fish such as this!

    Are these representations of Jesus soon to take us out?

No comments:

Post a Comment