Friday, March 23, 2018

It's Rapture Season!

3/23/18

   I think I was actually getting out of bed, and I turned to a man who seemed busy and was near the bed (this man's name is Steve; meaning 'crown'), and I asked if he was going to have me do something...some type of job maybe?...for some reason my question was not important, yet the response stood out loud and clear!  He said...."NO... IT'S RAPTURE SEASON!" 
   I then began to help clean up, and was organizing a book shelf with small books.  One shelf was organized nicely with books in nice condition, and arranged perfectly...not much needed done.  I then began to work on another shelf and it was sloppy, messy and the books were beat up.  I was just hurriedly putting them together with not much organization because I felt I had to do it quickly.   I began to process in my mind as to why these books were so abused, and the understanding came that it was cats that had done this. Next thing I see is a live kitten trying to climb over the books, and this made it hard for me to organize and clean up the books.  Then my alarm went off.

 Translation view....

I think it means that we have to quit sleeping, and get to work.    Jesus has our crown ready because we are at that point...the rapture season!  The rapture is any day now, so we must hurry to help others get cleaned up and ready.
 It made me think of the 10 virgin parable.  Some are ready and just need to trim their already prepared lamps, but some are not ready.   The cats represent the demonic maybe that has taken out some people, and they need us to do all we can to help them, but the feeling I had in my dream was that I couldn't make the shelf ready...we won't be able to do much now to prepare others... the urgency of the time, and how it was actually too late. 
What do you think?  Do you see this in the understanding of the dream?  Maybe it had to do with just me?  It seemed like it was from the Lord, and not aimed at me...

No comments:

Post a Comment