Friday, April 20, 2018

Wedding Dream - first dream I have ever had about a wedding!

The First Weeding Dream Ever Had (4/20/18)

   I bought only 3 cakes for the wedding.  My husband was with me when we were picking them.  I figured 3 would be enough.  Next thing I know, I am in a church setting with pews.   All the people are there, and my husband and I at the very front of the church begin to share the wedding cake.  People are coming up to the front like they do during communion at our church, and then they are returning to their seats.
  I see that the cake slices are getting low, so I look across the auditorium to see who has their cake and who does not.  I see about a third of the people still needing cake, and  process that we should have just enough.   I finally realize everyone has been served, and we have none left.   I am troubled because I realize the Bride and Groom won't have any leftovers like they are suppose to have, but I realize I don't need it for today because the Bride and Groom won't be coming to the wedding till a couple days from now, and I can buy another cake before then...
   However, a woman had come up to us to start cleaning, and I realize that there had been a small amount of cake left over, but this lady had turned it upside down getting ready to throw it out.   I turned it right side up and tried to salvage it.  I was pleased that we actually did have some left over!
   The crowd, then moved aside in the front row to let us (me and my husband, and maybe my kids - not sure, but I knew it was family members) move into the pew to get ready for the ceremony.  Then it was over....

No comments:

Post a Comment