Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Revelation 3:11 Behold I Come Quickly!


 On the even of Oct 8th,  I cried out to the Lord in prayer:
 
       1) Please Lord, if you can show me just as clearly as you did the shepherds of your coming as a baby, please do this for me regarding the Rapture of your body....the church.
       2) Tonight, as I sleep please show me a number. (I have no idea why I asked this, must have been Spirit-led because the Lord knew what He was going to do)
       3) I ask that you confirm to me if you are coming either this week, in the next two weeks or for sure this Fall 2017.  I kept changing it because I felt like I needed to fix my request, and not make it so pinpointed.

      NOTE: Before I went to bed, I heard Brother Todd, known as "It is Finished!"  talk about Revelation 3:11

  The Lord answered so clearly and so powerfully!  

        I woke up, and I wondered why I was sleeping so restlessly!  I looked deep into my heart for what the Lord wanted to say or had said to me before I woke... I began to visualize and hear...."911...it's 911...it's 911!"  The Lord led me to look at the clock and it read 3:11!   I looked away and then glanced back in shock that I was looking at this number!!!   The Lord placed upon my heart,  "I am coming quickly!"  Suddenly, He flooded back into my heart all of what I had asked of Him!  Trust me, I felt overwhelmed by this!  Never in my past have I ever had the Lord flood back onto my heart all the questions that I had asked the night before!!!

   Do you know what Rev. 3:11 says?  Here it is....

  "Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown."

   Keep looking up, for your redemption draweth nigh!  Jesus is coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment