Saturday, October 7, 2017

DREAMS OF THE LORD FIGHTING THE SNAKE-LIKE EELS FOR ME & RUNNING FROM GIANTS, and CLONES OF PEOPLE WITH BAD INTENTIONS AGAINST ME

Oct. 7, 2017

   My dreams over the last week have been very unusual!  I have never dreamed of snake-like eels that want to bite me, or of giants coming after me, and I have to hide!

    I am in a plane.  My husband asks me if I wanted to use a mask...I say, 'No.'  Suddenly, the plane lurches downward, and I see a body of water about 8 feet below us.  The plane is going down into the water.
    Once it hits, I fear that it will sink, but it stays afloat.  I begin to follow a guided path, kind of like what the 'Rapids' ride is like at Sea World.  It is being guided beautifully by the pilot.  However, suddenly, it is going too fast towards a dead end, and it is going to hit.
   Some how I get in front, and keep it from hitting hard...it glides up on a smooth surface, and then back because I somehow push it back.  We are docked.  As we are getting out, we are sitting on the plane, and our legs are dangling in the water.  Eels to the left of me come up towards me with heads out of the water.  They have sharp teeth and appear like they are going to bite me.
   I happen to grab their heads from the top, and I squeeze them with my fingers pushing the sides in so they can't bite me.  It seems to work.  Somehow, I end up on land.  But once on land, these creatures are all around in the tall weeds, and they have legs even though they slither like snakes and float too...
    The reason I know they float is because a man that looks like Jesus (the Romanian girl's painting) catches two of them that are coming after me, and He holds their tails with one hand and tosses them away!  After doing this for me, He hands me a docile, short, stubby eel, the size of my hands, and let me know I can train/subdue them.  This thing looks like a fat toad with an eel tail, and a gecko head.  I was mesmerized at how docile it was!  THE END!

    The next night, I had a vision that included me facing clones of my mother-in-law...two of them!  They had bad intentions towards me.  I had to talk carefully, and not say anything that would cause them to do evil towards me.  I also was chased by a giant!  I ran into a house along with others.  We went way in the back, but this giant was able to crash through the front wall with ease.  A child in that area screamed and cried, and made the giant come towards our hiding place.  I tried to tell the little girl to be quiet, but it didn't help.  We were about to be exposed, and the scene changed. I was able to come out of hiding, and I was looking for my husband.   We had gotten separated.   I turn a corner, and just at the same time I see him come into view holding a handful of food!  He had gotten food for me.... then it was over...strange!

No comments:

Post a Comment