Sunday, October 8, 2017

ISIS INFILTRATION and AMERICA'S DESTRUCTION!

Wednesday, December 30, 2015


Here is how God worked with me once again between 5-6am, Dec. 3, 2015....
  God answered my question about what is coming in the days ahead.  As I fasted 3 days (Nov 30-Dec 2, 2015) due to the Lord's prompting, I asked the Lord to show me what was ahead for 2016-2017.  Right at the end of fasting, once again between the hours of 5 and 6am on Dec 3rd, I was given 2 visions with the second being a translation.
  In the first vision, I believe He showed me that many jihadists have infiltrated our Nation under 'disguise.'   The San Bernadino terrorist shooting was a 'mistake' of  passion by the jihadists thus exposing the plans of the terrorists to the public. 
  My second vision (the Lord's translation) gives hint that due to the pride and arrogance of America or the World, we are about to be devastated by these terrorists who have infiltrated our Nation.  It is inevitable.
    My husband got up the morning of Dec. 3rd, and all I remember thinking was that the Holy Spirit had not burdened my heart to read the Bible. Then, I was immediately asleep again...

                 ************************************************************
    The visions were dark in nature.  At the start of both dreams, I was going down a street at a rather fast pace  - my feet were not touching the ground.  Something/someone was carrying me, but I did not detect what or who it was.  I felt as if I was in a third world country.  I perceived the area was located in the middle east - Iran, Iraq.  Rocky, rough walls adorned the buildings to the left of the road (almost like they had been built into a large mountain, and only a waist-high wall to the right of me, no buildings on this side.
     Next thing I knew, I had turned left, and was walking into an ally between buildings or in tunnels, narrow paths with tall rough walls, and no sky above.  It was walking on a dirt path, but I was still moving without effort, just a bit slower.. At first it was the tall walls to each side of me, then it kind of opened up into a room which made me think I had gone into one of the buildings or a cave-like room.  I made a statement out in the open, "Where do I go to donate my blood?"  I pondered at that moment how I was there because of a deal that I had been offered if I gave blood.
    I was told to continue on forward, so I proceeded forward where I came across two very well-built, strong-looking, dark-haired and brown-skinned men who had 'nurse/doctor' garb on.  I was bewildered at how rough and tough these men looked...something didn't seem right.   They led me to the right - further on where the room seemed to become even more cave-like and closed-in where all I could see was the men, and the desk in front of me.  I could not see what was in the darkness to my right.
One of the men went behind the desk, and asked me if I had brought the necessary paperwork.   I realized I hadn't brought anything, so I said, "no."  Then he asked me for my code/number (he did not say password), but I finally came to the conclusion that he wanted my password.  Thus, I said," Oh, you want my password.  It's Let's Give Blood!"    
       As he began to work over the computer, I realized that I had already given blood, and couldn't do it till January.  So, I told him that I had already given blood, and asked if he was seeing this (on the computer).  He said "Yes."  As I proceeded to attempt to leave, he became very urgent about keeping me there, and attempted to assure me I could still give blood.  (dream ended)

Interlude before next dream....
    There was an interlude of some sort where God put on my heart that He was going to give the translation of this dream, then the next dream began...
    It started out exactly the same as the first.  Moving fast-paced once again down the same street, I turned left into a different opening between the buildings, and began walking (gliding) down the dirt path.  However, this path seemed to have turns in it.  I sensed a Presence come up to me....hovering near my left side.  I did not see a person, and during this time, my visual focus was on His presence and the conversation, and not on what was around me.
    I told him that I was going down this path because I had been told that the other way was too long.  I heard the man's voice say to me, "Are you sure this is the shorter way?  It seems longer."
   Right at that moment, the narrow path with rocky walls was gone, and I was in a room looking straight at a woman who was severely injured and bleeding over her whole body and head.  She was sitting down in what may have been a car with the door wide open, but the woman was the focus.   She was leaning towards me - complaining to me about her predicament.   I was not aware of anyone with me at this moment.  My focus was fully on the woman. 
   She was complaining about why she was in the condition she was, and was talking about something she had done prior to finding herself in this condition.  She seemed confused as to why she was in this condition.
    At this point, that Presence came again, and the voice I had heard earlier began to give me insight.   He gave me understanding that pride and lack of repentance for what she had done had ultimately caused her demise.  If she had dealt with her pride earlier, God would not have had to go to this extreme with her.

         ***************************************************************

     Devastation is coming, but God cares for His own.   The Shepherd will protect his sheep!  You need not fear...

No comments:

Post a Comment