Monday, December 28, 2015

THE PREPARATION of the BRIDE October 2015-2016 - JESUS IS COMING SOON!


 This was a clear vision full of vivid color that was laid upon my heart on October 12, 2015....

   I was walking in a place where, in my peripheral vision, I could tell there was a bright, colorful landscape around me.  I was told that I could eat of anything that was around me, but in my heart, I turned it down, knowing it wasn't important.  I seemed focused on something else....
  Suddenly, I was holding a beautiful, dazzling white, Spring/Summer/Fall wedding dress (sleeveless with lattice back) up in front of me, admiring it.  I was singing of the Lord Jesus' coming!  It was beautiful!  Then it was over...

  As I sought the Lord for understanding, it came to me that it was of a Bride preparing herself for her wedding day.  At first, I thought of the Gentile bride and how it takes her 6 months to prepare for her wedding.   That is about the time when the Lord corrected me, and led me to realize it had to do with the Jewish bride!

       ************************************************************************

The culminating step in the Process of the Jewish Wedding
The final step in the wedding process is called - Nissuin - the word commons from the Hebrew verb - hsn ( nasa) - which means , "to carry." This is a graphic description - as the bride would be waiting for her groom to come - to carry her off to her new home. The period of the betrothal - was a time of great anticipation - as the bride waited for the arrival of her betrothed. One of the unique features of the Biblical Jewish wedding was the time of the groom's arrival - it was to be a surprise:
  • The bride took the betrothal seriously - expecting him  at the end of the year long period of the betrothal.
  • She knew the approximate timing - but the exact hour or day was uncertain.
  • It was the father of the groom who would give the final approval for the marriage to begin.
 Quote from:  http://messianicfellowship.50webs.com/wedding.html

     **************************************************************************

     After researching similarities between the betrothal (preparation) of the Jewish bride and the second coming of Jesus (Rapture), the Holy Spirit laid upon my heart the Feast of the Trumpets.  I pondered how others had said that Jesus' coming was to happen during this feast, but I had never taken it to heart until now.  I looked up on the 2015 calendar when this will occur, and it showed it as the end of September...exactly one year after I received this vision of the preparation of the Bride.

FEAST DATE CORRECTION:   I didn't realize that the Feast of Trumpets could be in September or October.  On Sept. 28, 2016, I sensed the Lord directing me to seek out when the Feasts were actually to take place.  The 2016 Feast of Trumpets starts on the eve of October 2rd with Yom Kippur on October 12, 2016 and ends on the final day of the Feast of Tabernacles, October 23, 2016!  This got me curious!
    I did not know the exact time I had been given this dream of the preparation of the Bride, so I quickly went to look on my blog.... I received this Bride vision on October 12, 2015, exactly one year before October 12, 2016  Yom Kippur!

   October 18, 2016 note:

    I believe Jesus finished preparing his Bride on October 12, 2016!  We are ready to go the the Feast of the Lamb!
   On October 13, 2016, the first wave of energy hit the Earth the eve of October 13 and continued into October 14. Paul Begley and BPearthwatch team up about this....

      Go to:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmro2PlPkEI     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OILSmujF_s

   I believe that Jesus is going to come on the scene very soon and likely "at the last trump" (3rd feast of the Feast of Trumpets season - Tabernacles)  Hear Jason Eli out, and see the charts of the 3 Feasts all included in the Feast of Trumpets:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXshYC1rW3Q


     COME!   LORD JESUS!  COME!

Update:   The Lord did not come by Yom Kippur, Oct. 12, 2016, so I went before Him and asked Him why?  He put on my heart that my visions like this come to pass within a year to OVER a year (less than 2 years).  Well, we will have to watch and see!



No comments:

Post a Comment