Tuesday, March 28, 2023

THE GROOMSMEN/ PROPHETS HAVE SPOKEN! BEHOLD THE GROOM COMETH! Let us look back into 2019....

 


7/15/19

CLEAR UNDERSTANDING GIVEN BY THE LORD! THE TRANSLATION OF 717 HAS BEEN REVEALED! THE GROOMSMEN HAVE SPOKEN TO THE BRIDE, AND THE GROOM IS COMING NOW!  
In the Strong's concordance, the number 717 is...
Hebrew:  Lo! to pluck, to gather
Greek:  Armageddon, ignorant of, winepress
Inside the quietness of the garage as I was cleaning it all alone with the Lord, I asked, "What about this 717 issue?"  THE LORD SAID INTO MY HEART, "THE JEWISH WEDDING"  "The one year betrothal"  The Lord prompted me that I must look into what happens during the Betrothal Period.  He put the word GIFT upon my heart.  I can only guess as to why the Lord said gift as I have not asked Him, but it did help bring up the perfect website that I believe He wanted me to see.  Here it is....http://messianicfellowship.50webs.com/wedding.html
The Father tells the Son the time of His departure, and the Son sends out the GROOMSMEN to announce His coming before He actually comes!    We are at that moment!!!!  Many have seen 717...way too many to ignore!
   Have Jesus' prophets (Groomsmen) been informed of their job to tell the Bride He is coming????!  I BELIEVE SO!   Was this message from the Lord misinterpreted by a few?  Yes, but what the Lord said and showed to untold numbers of us must NEVER be tossed out, only the wrong human translations!!!  We must get in God's face to seek out the proper translation!
"It is the glory of God to conceal a thing; but the glory of kings is to search out a thing."  Proverbs 25:2
 Amos 7:3 "Surely the Sovereign LORD does nothing without revealing his SECRET/PLANS to his servants the prophets."  THE SECRET/PLAN HAS BEEN EXPOSED!  THE GROOM IS RETURNING NOW!

THE LORD IS NOW SO IMMINENT THAT WE CANNOT EVEN COMPREHEND IT!  It is literally a BREATH away!  But we must translate what the Lord is trying to say according to the Word of God, yet, if the Lord speaks to lead you to an understanding that correlates to a person in the Old Testament or to a pattern of the Jewish customs like the Jewish Wedding that He has patterned His return for His Bride after, you must consider it!
THE LORD SAID TO ME...
 ON SEPT 2, 2018:  "All the signs are here!  I am coming any day now!"
ON APRIL 13, 2019 regarding April 6th:  "Season of My return.  Satan knows his time is short."
And over the last few weeks:  717 or 7/17 and the final one was 7/17/19:  This is what I got out of it... Lo!  To Pluck...to Gather!  Those ignorant will be thrown into the winepress  -  Armageddon!

Matthew 5:20 "For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven."
John 14:21 "Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them."

No comments:

Post a Comment