Monday, March 27, 2023

WHO REMEMBERS 717 Given to Us all Summer of 2019? LISTEN TO THIS!

 Yes, the ball is rolling and rolling fast! This could likely transpire within weeks...

False judgment against former President Trump
... causing chaos and groups to riot like never before
... Muslim caliphate rises (may have already begun with derailments and chemical issues with our water)
... something causes widespread communication systems to go dead as ballistic missiles begin to hit into specific areas
... atomic type weapons begin to be activated just as grid is affected (Rapture)
... and you begin to hear voices world-wide saying, "Where did all the people go?"
... fear and confusion increases all around you

Within a two week period worldwide chaos and earth-related devastations take place and space anomalies such as meteorites storms rain down over random areas
... and then communication systems begin to come back on
... and a man speaks eloquently and his demonic speech draws you to him
... as he mentions a New World Order has begun!

  This is the first time I took a move to summarize all I have heard and been shown...

Note:  In 2019, The Lord spoke clearly to many, and it isn't until now that we see this as the year every date is duplicate of 2019!

March 22, 2019 and March 22nd, 2023  - The Equinox
       
The Lord said...
   
"Daughter... Examine yourself so that you may be found spotless. Seek me with all your heart for my yoke is easy and my burden is light. I will in no wise cast you out for you are the apple of my eye. Do not be troubled. Ye believe in me, believe also in what I say to you now. I am coming, and my reward is with Me. Trust not in what man has to say, but hear the Words of the Lord, for in them is life...life everlasting."


April 6, 2019 and April 6, 2023 -   Barbara of Godshealer7 was given a word of the coming of Glorious Kingdom and His Majesty.  On this day, back in 2019 had severe bradycardia and felt I would die.  The next day, I called two other friends who also had severe reactions..one anxiety levels hit ceiling and the other heart issues like I had.  April 6th is Nissan 14, the day Jesus died.  Interesting correlation to our ailments?
This April 6th is the beginnning of Passover.  .

April 13, 2019 -   The Lord answered my prayer I prayed all week, "What happened April 6, 2019?"
   He said...

     "Season of My Return.  Satan knows his time is short."   and later that day, "Satan has come down."

     This led me to Revelation 12:12...a rapture verse I believe....

   "Therefore rejoice, you heavens and you who dwell in them! But woe to the earth and the sea, because the devil has gone down to you! He is filled with fury, because he knows that his time is short."

       Also, in Summer of 2019, everyone got the number 717....

     In Hebrew, it means "To Pluck"
     In Greek, it means "Armaggedon"

 Well, we can sure see the day approaching!   I believe with all my heart, we will not pass by this Feast of Trumpets, but the age of grace will cease as the Salt of the Earth leave, and by Sept 17th, the TRIBULATION WILL START!

   Check out what I just searched for!

  In 2023, Feast of Trumpets will begin on the evening of Friday, September 15, and end at sundown on Sunday, September 17

No comments:

Post a Comment