Saturday, January 20, 2018

VISIONS of UFO's and Rapture of IT IS FINISHED doing one of his videos!

1-20-18

Dreams about a UFO, and then about It Is Finished on youtube (in regards to the Rapture, I think)!   While laying in bed this morning, I knew the Lord had given me some vivid dreams last night, so I asked Him to put them back upon my heart...
Suddenly, the Lord scrolled upon my heart the UFO DREAM (vision?):

    I was looking up, and pointing into the sky (looking past a traffic light) saying to someone to the right of me..."It's a UFO!"  We were getting closer to it because we were in a car, and I was driving.  As we neared it, just a few yards away from getting directly under it (and it was a good size...like the one in the movie 'Arrival'), it suddenly began to move up and took an odd angle towards us and zipped over us fast...disappearing.  This is the first UFO dream/vision I have ever had!

I got up out of bed, and decided to go to the computer as my whole family was still sound asleep, and just as I began to click to listen to Susan Waldrop,  my other dream (vision?) began to scroll upon my heart, so I stopped the video to let the Lord continue.   My understanding of what I was shown is that it has to do with It Is Finished being raptured while doing one of his videos, and people wondering what happened to him.  Here it is...

     I was looking at a small rectangle scene of something singed by fire or heat...maybe a curtain?  I was given an understanding that there were many watching this scene along with me, and wondering where It Is Finished had gone!  At first everyone thought It Is Finished had been killed because of the scene of devastation left after he disappeared.  However, as people processed it, they all began to say he had played them, and had done a disappearing act.  He was still out there in hiding somewhere, and had just decided to stop airing videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment