Friday, January 5, 2018

IS WAR SOON? Either this weekend or before next Fall begins...

Jan 5th, 2018

I asked the Lord this morning if there was anything He wanted me to remember...

  A vision came upon my heart....

"I was saying to my older daughter, "I have to get you ready to go back to CBU." At this moment, I am seeing someone opening a letter, and reading it. I had not gotten an answer from my daughter, so I said it again, "I have to get you ready to go back to CBU." The response was...."No! I have to go to war!" I kept pushing my point, and receiving the same response until my husbands face came into view saying, "I have to go to war." The understanding came to me that my husband had been drafted to go to war! Then the scene ended and I became aware that this was from the Lord... how soon are we going to war? My daughter goes back to college next Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment