Thursday, August 4, 2022

Not Only Can We Do Better Than Others In Good Things, But Also In Our Sins!

It has been awhile since I realized the Lord was saying something to me in a dream. My dreams have been so unusual these days and often are interrupted by demonic entities or witches that I must rebuke. This morning I woke where I was at a church function it seemed. I did something good, and I turned to a man where I said something about how I could actually do better than others. It was not what I call pride, but a naive acknowedgement of my worth. His response was loving as he said that Yes, I can succeed in good ways more than others, but I can also be better at sinful ways than others. This took me back as I pondered it. I went into another room. I saw my brother and I was about to address this issue with him, but I woke up. It is amazing how we relish in our successes, but we don't acknowledge the accomplishments of our sinful ways, yet we can be 'better' (worse) than others in our evil ways...how sad is that? Lord, help me to stand against sin, and examine myself that I may be found spotless!

No comments:

Post a Comment