Friday, April 26, 2019

The Bride is Ready! The Final Bend is Here, and He Will Stand With You!

Here is my powerful dream....

4/26/19  2:30am

I wore a wedding gown to a Bridal Expo, and I put on make up, but something happened there, where I ended up crying, so my make up got messed up and washed off my eyes.   Others did not cry, and their make up was perfect.
Jesus came to me and said we would be going NOW to the final phase..the final competition.
I was troubled that I had cried, and that my make up had gotten messed up, but I pondered that my dress sparkled and was beautiful while at the Bridal Expo.
I got into the car with other brides, and as we left, I noticed I was sitting next to Jesus, so I spoke to Him of my concerns...
I told him that I had cried, so my make up washed off my face and eyes.   I did not feel I looked perfect, but the way He looked at me, made me feel accepted, and that He was not bothered by my concerns.  He just smiled and beamed at me, as if He was pleased and accepted what He saw, and said, "Don't worry, it is but a short time, and will be over quickly."
The way He looked at me made me feel accepted and loved.  It made me feel secure.  I knew I could face what I was going to go through...I knew I was going to be okay.

Meaning of terms that the Lord led me to understand...

Bridal expo:  the life we have been walking
Crying and losing your make up:  letting life humble you, make you meek and lowly and the true you is exposed to others
"A dream of makeup signifies the need to conceal yourself from the world. It indicates that one is promoting their best features - in the eyes of others. It indicates that one is trying to hide the real face and appearance, putting forward an artificial look for everybody."

Final tryout/show and Jesus is coming with me:  the short upcoming trying time where the Lord will be with us    Rev. 2 - the church that must endure 10 days of suffering
Jesus is pleased with me:  I have allowed myself to become beautiful in my suffering, and He is pleased
A short time:   there is a difficult time ahead of testing and trial, do not faint as it will not be long before it is over
Feeling of acceptance, love and security:   Jesus will be very real to us, and He will draw near to us

 CONCLUSION:
 Here is the confirmation He gave me (as I was led to look over the videos listed on the youtube site this morning).  I felt led to watch one, and found out it was the blog of  BEHOLD I COME ...Julie...who gets powerful words from the Lord.  Check it out how it matches very similarly to the Word I was given...  

  The Lord is coming very quickly...May you all be ready to see Him face-to-face in all of His Glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment