Monday, October 22, 2018

Heavenly Gems and Precious Metals?

 10/22/18  Dream...

   I am at a table with many people.  Each has a package of gems in a bag or we are putting them into the bag.  I focus on mine, and I see that I have gold.  Others are messing around with their gems, and they are falling all over the ground.  I get down on the ground to pick them up.  No one seems to care to get them back, so I figure I can keep them.   I realized I am the only one being careful in how I take care of my gems, and being tidy and careful.

Meaning?  No sure yet.... could it be that God wants me to buy gold?  No... dreams are not literal.
  Am I walking in a way that honors God, and my gems and precious metals in Heaven are as gold... and in the midst of those around me who are not honoring God in their actions, I am trying to help them. Thus, I am gleaning the gems in Heaven that were suppose to go to them...

No comments:

Post a Comment