Thursday, July 19, 2018

We Will Move In Great Power & Authority Under the Protection of God

    
"The fear of man brings a snare,
But whoever trusts in the Lord shall be safe."
Proverbs 29:25




     The Lord has been showing me powerful visions recently where I am claiming out loud His promises or using His Name to keep the demonic away from me.
    One was of me walking in the entrance/hallway of my own home, and people like those that are in The Walking Dead are coming up against me.  I am claiming,  "In the Name of Jesus you cannot touch me!"  "In the Name of Jesus you will NOT touch me!"  It would stop them, and they would turn away from me instead of biting, scratching or attacking me.  It was as if a force would come against them, and they would stop and stare, then turn from me.  It was powerful, and so realistic!
    The other one was of me at a church group, and there was not enough food.  Only one take home container was half full of a rice dish.  I had begun to take a serving of it, but then I looked up from the food to scan the crowd, and I realized it was not enough to feed them, so I said, "No, I am not going to take any food," and I began to put it back into the container.   It burdened me that there would not be enough for others, so I looked back up at the group, and spoke out, "God is going to have to double this food in order to feed us all!"  I looked down, and there were two take home containers over-flowing with the rice dish!  There was double the portion and more than enough to feed the group! 
    Even another dream/vision, where I woke and understood the  Psalm 91 protection.  There were groups of people around me being harmed, but it was totally clear I was being protected!  
    God is going to protect us when we stay in the secret place of the Most High!  When we believe Him for who He is and all His promises are true, we cannot fail!  God will come through as we have faith (trust) Him, and we do not doubt!  So awesome is He!!!!

Many Fish     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuVUBnA3alg  (rebuttle:  MrMBB33 may not be so bad...listen to Steve from Blessed Hope 2018)

It is coming...It is here! Get ready for Sudden Destruction!  911!
Blessed Hope 2018   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brnuEjTP2tw

No comments:

Post a Comment