Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Fleeing Our Homes



   I was quickly leaving what I thought was my home, but I was coming down from a hill.   The place did not look familiar, but seemed to be somewhere in La Mesa.  I was heading towards the freeway.  I knew I had to cross it.  I was not alone.  Others were running from their homes too...
  At some point in the dream, I was in another building...it was deserted.   I knew that the 'others' had already been there and grabbed jackets.  I knew I needed to grab something to protect me from the elements of outdoors.   I grabbed up a hoodie that was laying over a chair and figured it would have to do.
  Next, I had ascended up onto a steep hillside.  Lots of other people were there.  I felt that they were refugees.   My group was with me, and I think some may have even been my kids.   It was dusk, and I noticed those around me were not hiding well enough.  I told them they had to cover their heads.
  At some point I realized we had to look like Muslims in order to hide.  We had to sleep there.
  I noticed the sun breaking through, and I told everybody we'd better go now!   I then processed that we did not want to be the only ones on the road as we would be detected easier, so we had to delay a bit.  Somehow we ended up in a car, and there were three cars driving together.   I knew we had to go different than the normal traffic....off track.    Because of this, we were not able to access places with restrooms.  Some were at the point of needing to use the restroom.   I said I needed to go, and then another lady said she did too.  Then it ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment