Thursday, April 6, 2017

ARE YOU WALKING IN THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT?

Here is my vision I had early morning of 3/24/17...

I needed to get some water, so apparently my family dropped me off at a church to get this water.   I went to find a drinking fountain, but I didn't know where to go.  I was directed to go to the bathroom for this water, and I found a small straw-like pipe coming down from the ceiling that I had to put my head under to get the water.  I took just a little while stating a comment that I only wanted a sip because the water was not good.  When I said this, I remember feeling confused regarding this statement because my tongue did not taste the water as bad.
Upon leaving the bathroom, I saw the condition of the Pastor, and not only was he old, but he was not preaching in a powerful way, but solemn and boring.  To me, the church seemed like a spiritually dead church because everyone seemed so grave in nature.   I went into the lobby, and saw people laying down all over.  My perception was that they were being spiritually lazy and fooling around.
An understanding came upon me that this church was just functioning out of an obligation to go to church.  As I was leaving the lobby through a door, I turned around and spoke loud and clear to the people..."There is power in the Holy Spirit and He is a two-edged sword!  Go out and find Him!"

No comments:

Post a Comment