Friday, December 30, 2016

TSUNAMI COMING TO THE WEST COAST?


Early Wednesday (12/28) or Thursday (12/29) morning of this week, I woke from a vision and was troubled by it.  I went back to sleep.  When I woke, I knew I had had a vision, but could not remember it.  I asked the Lord what it was, and the vision came fully back to my mind.

I was in some type of small room with a few other people.   Something caught my attention at the small square window near me.  As I focused on it, I am not sure if I saw water rising, but it wasn't long before I realized that the water was covering the whole window and we were submerged in water!   There were things floating in the water outside the window that made me realize this.
I sat down taking this realization in.  I commented to the people in the room that it was over.....we could do nothing about it.  In my heart, I felt we were done for...going to die.   I turned to my right, and fiddled with something...pulling out a plug or screw...not sure exactly what I was doing, but I noticed when I did it, water began to seep in, so I stopped.
I then looked back up at the window only to see that the water had resided half way down, and somehow the window had opened and I knew we could get out.
I hollered to the others to come, and as I exited, I realized that I was leaving the others.  I was not waiting for them to help them.  I then saw belongings tied to the roof, and I knew I had to help get it all to the shore.   I saw it tied down, and I have no idea how it released and came to shore because after I thought this, it happened.  I knew all had come to shore and was safe.  Then the dream ended.

Another brother in Christ that I trust had a tsunami vision this week, and a word from the Lord...check it out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SChi8WyjR5o

No comments:

Post a Comment