Wednesday, September 9, 2015

The Speed of Revelation and the 6th seal


   Efrain Rodriguez's Vision - Asteroid, 12.0 Earthquake and Tsunami

   Can God intervene and change this man's vision of future events?


    We must remember that visions are warnings of what could happen or of coming fulfillment of prophecy mentioned in the Word of God.  If we as the church of God cry out to Him, He will intervene, and the devastation will be thwarted.  However, if it stands upon the Word of God as biblical prophecy, then it cannot be changed.  We must prepare wisely, and lean upon the Lord Jesus Christ for protection.
    Also, we must remember that the Holy Spirit speaks to His church body in unity. God gives different pieces of the puzzle to each Believer so the body of Christ will work together to search out what the Lord is saying. Obviously, God is warning many of His children today of impending danger because many Believer's are receiving visions/dreams about it, and/or their hearts are being burdened that something is ahead.

        My Night Vision Sept. 3rd, 2015

     God spoke to me in a night vision in the early hours of Sept 3rd, and told me to write it down. Never before have I had the Holy Spirit speak to me about writing a vision down. Sadly, I told Him that I would remember it in the morning (as the vision was so clear in my heart at the time, I believed I would remember it!)  Just after that, God woke me and began to grapple with me regarding the upcoming events that could happen to us here in America.  It was about ISIS/Iran/Islam taking over.  It was terrorizing to even consider!
    When morning came, I could barely remember what my vision was about, but I knew it was somehow related to my wakeful terror of what could be coming to America.  I went to my computer where God led me to search the internet for something (I can't even remember now what it was) which brought me across Efrain Rodriguez's vision and prophetic statement. Suddenly, I felt the confirmation of the Holy Spirit as He impressed upon me the Word of God....Ezekiel 38:17-23; Joel 2: 30-32; and Rev. 6: 12-17. Go ahead and take the time to read these passages. I believe this vision from Efrain lines up with Rev. 6 (the 6th seal).
     Some do not believe that Rev. 6 is happening now, but they claim it's to happen after the Rapture - during the Great Tribulation.  I was taught the same viewpoint in the past, but over Summer, after hearing another Believer give another translation of Revelation, I meditated (read over and over again) the 6th chapter of Revelation and sought the Lord for clarification.   I also sought for understanding of  Ezekiel 38 .  I was crying out from within me for the Holy Spirit to give translation.
 
     God revealed to me that the timing of events in Revelation are very fast-paced.  Some events in Revelation may even occur simultaneously with other events, esp. those of the 6th seal!  You must look at the time frame between the 6th seal and the 7th seal.  Lots of events fit within this time frame because they all happen so closely together - maybe just days apart or just minutes apart!
     Late July or early August 2015, the Lord began to confirm in my heart that the martyrs in heaven were crying out to the Lord for Him to avenge their blood...that the 5th seal had been opened (Rev. 6:9-11)  Also, early August for at least two weeks straight, I would wake every morning burdened in my heart that the enemies of Israel were devising evil plans, and it wasn't until I prayed for God to thwart the plans, did I receive peace in my heart.

     Right away, after hearing Efrain, the Lord put everything together for me in my heart!   I believe right there, God confirmed this man's authenticity!   I know if we pray, God is willing to remove judgement from our Nation, however, if it is truly the 6th seal being opened, then it cannot be thwarted, but will happen as stated in the Word of God.

NOTE: That very same day (Sept. 3rd) The Jewish Voice Ministries sent out their email of how Russia is moving it's military into Syria...right at the very place of Damascus. Interesting turn of prophetic events...

May God lead and protect us as we move forward....


No comments:

Post a Comment