Wednesday, October 16, 2024

@waitingfortheLordJesus A response for you! How I know We are LIKELY Entering the Ending the Final Season of the Return of Christ for His ready Bride! US is even saying war in 20 days.. YOU MEAN LESS THAN 10!

 @WaitingfortheLordJesus  When some believers buy something, they let the Lord lead and open their eyes to almost exactly what they are looking for before they go out and look.  Right?  Like a car ... the color, the Make, the Model, and even the exact price!  I have had that happen to where I found the car, and the price was at the exact cost, but when you go to the dmv, you tack on more costs.  My dad was telling me not to buy it, and suddenly, the older man observing his son try to make big bucks blurted out a price at least $600 less.  The son was upset, but when all costs were paid, the price was exactly what the Lord and I had agreed on!

  So here goes!  I have a 1997 Expedition with over 300,000 miles on it. Back around 2016 or 2018, the car began to choke.  It finally came to a moment where it would not turn over and start no matter how hard I tried, so I said very firmly and loud to the car, "In Jesus' Name WORK!"  It turned over and has never had the problem ever again, and let's just say it has passed smog twice since then when mechanics said, "No way!"  I had made a deal with the Lord he keep the car running for me till He returned.  So every time someone wanted to throw in the towel or say, "How is this car still running?" I would say, "I have a deal with the Lord!  This car will keep running till Jesus comes back!"
  Well, 2019 came, and early that Summer, I got up one morning and looked at the digital clock in my bedroom.  It said, 7:17am.  The Lord caught my attention and was very direct that I pay attention to that number.  I kind of chuckled inside as I agreed to do that for Him.  He has never used a number in my life other than 11:11 ...in Hebrew means GOD.  I always think He is pleased with what I am doing the moment I see 1111 ...
Well, on with 717.  Within days to a couple weeks all the Believers online were being given 717 and arguing over the meaning.  I sensed a burden in my heart and realized I was sensing the Lord burdened. So, as God knows what I do in situations like this, I began asking every day, "Lord, what about 717?"  This went on for at least 7 days before He answered.  I was sweeping in the garage alone, and He led me to ask the question.  Suddenly, it was as if the Lord God Almighty came in the room and hovered to my left side, but yet sort of surrounded me. I believe it was God speaking because He was making statements with little to no back and forth conversation like Jesus does. 
   He said, "The Betrothal.  The Jewish Wedding.  Do you know what happens during this time?"  The fear of God took me over and in a contrite spirit, I said, "No, I don't know."   He then said, "Gift."
   It was over.  He was gone and I began sweeping again, pondering it all.  The Holy Spirit within began urging me to go find an article comparing the Lord Jesus' coming with the Jewish Wedding. 
  I couldn't find anything till I put in the word 'gift.'  As I read the article, I realized the Groom sends gifts to remind her of His coming, but what stood out the most was the very end.  
   The Father goes to the Son/Groom and says, "It's time."  The Son/Groom goes to His Servants, the prophets/Groomsmen and tell then to go ahead of Him and announce His coming.   The Bridal party knows to begin getting everything set up and ready for His arrival.  Knowing it is just days away!
  Well, let's just say, I put all this behind me.  Forgot about it.  The Ford Expedition had minor $100 fix it or two, and the car has run as good as all our other newer cars! UNTIL ...7-17-24!  As this day neared, the Lord reminded me of 717.  I then realized 7-17-24 was just days away!  I had plans that required me not to drive the Expedition.  That day, all of a sudden, my daughter had to get somewhere, and I was forced to drive the Expedition.  As we were heading back home, the car began acting weird.  A growl.  My daughter looked over at the gages and said, "Mom, the car is getting hot!"  We were so close to home, so I tried to keep going, but I didn't want to burn up the engine.  I stopped the car, let it cool a bit and went on till I knew I better not chance it.  We walked the rest of the way home to wait for Dad to get home and go check it out.
   When my husband looked to see if any water was in the radiator, he said in shock, "There is no water in it!"
  Let's just say since 7-17-24, this car has been acting like it could up and stop working any day!  It is sicker than ever!  Also, when I got up on 7-18-24, the first time I looked at the clock, it was 7-17-24.
   When the days rolled on from 7-17-24, I watched how many believers began to say how close Christ's return was ... many were beginning to see the signs more clearly as we proceeded thru the last 3 months!  So many are announcing His IMMINENT RETURN!
Also, I have always felt the Lord impress on me that the Season of His return would be 3 months.  Ironically, 10-17-24 is exactly 3 months form 7-17-24 and the Full moon that peaks on 7:26am (harpatzo meaning) falls on Oct 17th to begin the Feast of Tabernacles.
I hope you hear my 'new est' 'v id eo' as to why this feast us so important to the church!

No comments:

Post a Comment